Maintenance for Air-conditioning - Singapore
Do not have a stable maintenance contract at the moment? No worries! We are here to assist you almost instantly.
- Clean drainage pipe thoroughly
- Check air conditioner's operating condition
- Clean cover, air filter, drain pan and fan rotor
- Wipe dry entire air conditioner component
- Assemble air conditioner components back to original positions
- Check the operating condition and temperature
Chemical based washing is recommended to our clients to do at least once or twice in a year. Chemical reagent would be used thorough cleaning on the critical components. An example of the critical components would be fan coil unit (FCU), filters, condenser, evaporator coils as well as the drainage pipes.
- Inspect on the current operating condition (BEFORE)
- Remove critical components required for chemical
- Cover air filter, drain pan and fan rotor to wash with water
- Using chemical reagent to do a detailed cleaning
- Clean the drainage pipes thoroughly
- Ensure all parts are dry before reverting back to original state
- Inspect on the operating condition (AFTER)
Air-Con Preventive Maintenance Contract
Highly recommended to large corporations as well as SMEs. This would provide you as a one stop solution and at the best competitive price. We will customise the solution based on the request and work out the most competitive price in town. Depending on customer's need, we are able to assist you to work out on a quarterly contract or Bi-monthly project to provide a detailed check on your units. Also, an account manager will be attached to you throughout the contract period to assist you from A-Z.
Contact our team now for more information and best quotes!